CLICK HERE FOR BUY!


Brian Kendrick


Brian Kendrick
I think we’re all aware by now that with the exception of places like Ring of Honor, the Indy leagues and maybe in Japan and NWA, tag team wrestling is not what it used to be. The WWE have reduced their tag team division to mediocrity and TNA seems to have a hard-on for splitting up the teams they have. If you don’t believe me, look at Team 3-D and the past when they split up LAX and America’s Most Wanted. I thought that I would list the top ten tag teams that I’ve watched the last ten years that stood out and prove that tag teams can still exist even with the form of it not being what it was. Unlike the last blog post I wrote where I talked about wrestlers that I’ve seen the last ten years, this one I’ve taken the time to list them in the order that I felt they made the most impact. I’ve also taken the time to list who I feel is on the rise as well as an honorable mention.

Brian Kendrick
Brian Kendrick
 Brian Kendrick
Brian Kendrick
 Brian Kendrick
Brian Kendrick
 Brian Kendrick
Brian Kendrick
 Brian Kendrick
Brian Kendrick
 Brian Kendrick
Brian Kendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...